JIT Procurement Ltd is a consultancy set up to provide Procurement and business services to small, medium and large companies.
We are passionate about Procurement and doing it right. Our focus is to provide a professional service to equip businesses with a competitive advantage and assist them in improving their Procurement function and business practices. A good Procurement function to support day to day operations will make any size business more profitable and streamlined.
JIT Procurement Ltd is based in Portsmouth UK was initially set up in 2012 to provide Procurement Services to companies in the Oil and Gas industry. Our consultancy services now cover all business sectors such as Aerospace, Marine, Manufacturing and Construction.
We can adapt our service to suit the needs of your business. So take the first step and get in touch with JIT Procurement today.
Passion for Procurement
We can provide remote support, in-house part time or full time support, depending on the needs of your business.
Below is a list of services which can be provided and can be tailored to suit your requirements.
However, it does not end there! We are willing to provide support in any subject matter provided that it will help your business to grow.
- In-house Procurement and Business support
- Outsourced Procurement and Business support
- Developing Procedures to suit your business processes
- Developing Procurement and Business Strategies – short and long term
- Developing structured filing systems, both electronic and hard copy
- Advice on storage and warehouse solutions
- Development of Purchasing solutions and systems
- In-house training
- Development and implementation of KPI's
- Supplier Performance Evaluation
where the passion for success begins
JUSTIN BEDWELL (Company Director)
Business Consultant with over 30 years of experience working in an Engineering environment.
Professional qualifications in both Process Plant Engineering and Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
Previous clients include: John Brown Engineers and Constructors, Philip Morris Engineering services, Kvaerner Process Ltd, Fleet Support Ltd, Whessoe Oil & Gas, CB&I, Aibel UK Ltd, Fluor UK Ltd and Tengizchevroil LLP.
- Professional and polite
- Open, honest and friendly
- Committed and positive, there is no room for negativity
- Value for money
- Personal one to one service
Get more information by viewing Justin's LinkedIn page.